Links to things I mentioned:
- Super Simple Sock Shawl (my design)
- Sockhead Cowl, Jeny's surprisingly stretchy bind off, and sewn bind off
- Viajante + my project page for notes on modifications
- Treppenviertel Cowl
- Valanar Cowl
- My Etsy shop - I should be putting up what I currently have on Saturday, July 29 around noon EDT
- Lacey and GREEN! KAL chatter thread
- Lessons from Madame Chic and At Home with Madame Chic
Question of the Week
What is something that you do regularly now but was very difficult/stressful the first few times you did it?
In addition to the shawl pattern I just published, I am also working on a vanilla sock pattern. I have most of the writing done so I would like to get a few test knitters to make sure I haven't screwed anything up.
My ideal test knitter is someone who
- has knit socks before, top down, with a heel flap and gusset construction
- can knit a single sock within 7-10 days
- has some experience proofreading/editing written works
If you think you fit those parameters, please head over to the contact page and send me a message with "Test knitter" in the subject.